Thursday, April 11, 2013

Influences of the Internet TAG!

I'm sorry I've been missing for so long! This week has been really crazy - at least one test and a presentation/essay each day, so I'm totally drained. I got tagged to do this by the lovely Megan at least a week ago, and I've just gotten around to finish it!
Perdónenme por no haber posteado hace tiempo! Esta semana ha sido de locos - al menos una prueba y un trabajo/presentación cada día, así que estoy totalmente drenada. Megan me 'taggeo' para hacer esto hace mínimo una semana, y recién lo vengo terminando!


Copy and paste THE RULES:
1) You must state this tag was created by Megan at TheBeautyPier.
2) You must tag at least one person to do this. However, the more the merrier!
3) Let the person know you tagged them with a comment on their blog.
4)Title this post 'Influences of the Internet TAG!'
5) Enjoy!

1. Did other blogs convince you to start up your own?
Totally. There came a point where I read a few blogs regularly (The Sunday Girl comes to mind) and I just thought 'I really want to make a blog!'. I finally caved one day I was sick and on vacation, so I had time to actually plan the layout and everything. 

1. Te convencieron otros blogs de crear el tuyo?
Totalmente. Llegué a un punto que estaba leyendo varios blogs todos los días (The Sunday Girl se me viene a la mente) y pensé 'quiero un blog!'. Finalmente caí un día que estaba resfriada y de vacaciones, así que tuve tiempo para planear el layout y las categorías y todo.

2. Have you joined a site because someone else in the blogosphere did?
None than I can think of!

2. Te has unido a un sitio web porque alguien más de la blogosfera lo hizo?
Ninguno que me acuerde!

3. Is there a tip/regime you've gotten from the internet that you now use?
Not yet - but I really want to try this DIY body scrub.

3. Hay un tip/régimen que hayas encontrado en internet que ahora usas?
Todavía no - pero quiero probar este exfoliante que uno puedo hacer.

4. If your favorite YouTube/Blogger personality likes a product, will that make you buy it?
Most of the stuff they mention I can't even buy here! But when it's a product that's available here, I'll go check it out first, read reviews and everything. 

4. Si a tu persona favorita de Youtube/Blogger le gusta un producto, eso hace que lo compres?
Casi todas las cosas que mencionan ni siquiera existen aca! Pero cuando si está el producto, voy a verlo antes y leo opiniones y todo. 

5. What do you look for in a blog that makes you want to follow?
Obviously content first, but I also take layout a lot into consideration. I hate it when you can't read the posts clearly.

5. Qué es lo que buscas en un blog que te hace querer seguirlo?
Obviamente el contenido primero, pero también tomo muy en cuenta el diseño del blog. Odio cuando no puedes leer los posts claramente.

6. Have you ever been deceived by a product that you ordered online? (e.g you thought it would be pink but it was coral)
Not really (and I've ordered lots of stuff online!).

6. Alguna vez has sido engañado por un producto que pediste por internet?
De verdad no, y eso que he pedido hartas cosas por internet!

7. Have promo pictures and press releases given you the impression that a product will be better than it is?
Of course! That's the whole point of them - wanting to make you buy it because it's the best product ever. I rarely even look at promo pictures, I prefer waiting for the swatches/reviews.

7. Las imágenes de prensa y de promoción te dan la impresión de que el producto va a ser mejor de lo que realmente es?
Claro que sí! Ese es todo el punto - quieren que lo compres porque es lo mejor del mundo. Casi nunca me fijo en las imágenes promocionales, prefiero esperar por las reseñas.

8. Is there a product you could give a 'cult' status for being so good that you discovered through the internet?
I don't know! I can't think of anything at the moment :P

8. Hay algún producto que le podría dar el estatus de 'culto' por ser tan bueno que descrubriste por internet?
No lo sé! No se me ocurre nada por el momento :P

9. Is there a product you have tried and hated, but others have loved?
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara! Lately all it does is give me panda eyes and make me look like I have about three eyelashes in each eye.

9. Hay un producto que has probado y odiado, pero otros han amado?
La mascara The Falsies de Maybelline! Últimamente no hace nada más que darme ojos de panda y me hace ver como si tuviera tres pestañas por ojo. 

10. Is there a Blogger/YouTuber that influences your fashion style? If so, who?
Zoella, but mainly her accesories (as evidenced in this post) - I don't really like the clothes she wears. 

10. Hay algún Blogger/Youtuber que influencie tu sentido de la moda? Quién?
Zoella, pero más por la parte de accesorios - en realidad no me gusta mucho la ropa que usa. 

11. Is there a Blogger/Youtuber that influences your attitude each day/lifestyle?
I thought about this long and hard, and I've come up with nothing. 

11. Hay un Blogger/Youtuber que influencia tu actitud cada día?
Pensé esto por mucho tiempo, y no se me pudo ocurrir nada.

12. How much time do you spend on the internet daily?
More than I should! It really depends on how much coursework I have to do - these past two weeks I've barely been on the computer. 

12. Cuánto tiempo pasas en internet diariamente?
Más de lo que debería! En realidad depende de cuanto trabajo tenga en la U - estas dos últimas semanas apenas he podido estar en el computador.


And that's it! I tag anyone who wants to do it, but specifically I'd like to tag Maria from Blindly Beautiful, Ashley from Imagine Lace, Helen from Cosmetics, Clothes and Cute Things and Naville from Inspirations Have I None

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Monica! I'll probably do this tomorrow :)

    Imagine Lace
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, Monica, definitely going to give this a go! :) Also, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that didn't like Maybelline's Falsies mascara! I tried it and I hated it.

    Totally recommend making your own body scrub, a lot cheaper and super easy to make.

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha:D I also cannot get any products that bloggers mention in my country:/ I'm your new follower on bloglovin (#19), hope you follow me back ;) Thanks in advance! Kisses,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post. I looked through your blog and find it interesting. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! I just came across your blog and I think its wonderful! great post! would you be interested in following each other via GFC and bloglovin? I always return the follow...leave me a comment and let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, gracias por tu commentario y el tag
    creo que lo hare hoy en un rato ;)

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete