Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Favorites


I swear, February went by so fast! Those days less really make a difference. Here's what I've been loving this past month.
//
Febrero se fue tan rápido! Esos pocos diás que faltan hacen toda la diferencia. Esto es lo que más usé en Febrero.



Makeup



  • Avon Blush in Pink & Blush brush. I've been applying it with this new brush (which doesn't have a name or number or anything) and it gives me a natural, healthy glow. // He estado aplicando este blush con este nuevo pincel (el cual no tiene ni nombre ni número ni nada) y me da un look natural.
  • Oriflame Lip gloss in Feel the Love. I've got to admit, I only bought this because I loved the packaging. I've never been much of a fan of lip glosses, but this one isn't overly sticky and gives a nice red tint to my lips that stays for a few hours without disappearing. // Tengo que admitir, solo compré este brillo porque me encantó el empaque. Nunca he sido muy fan de los brillos, pero este no es tan pegajoso y deja un leve color rojo en mis labios que dura por un par de horas.
  • Etienne Super Longwear Waterproof Eye Liner in Very Black. This month I've been loving lining my bottom waterline with black, even though it inevitably ends up smudging and/or fading by the end of the day. Having said that, this is the eye liner that lasts longer for me, out of the few that I have. // Este mes he estado delineando el borde de mi párpado inferior, aunque inevitablemente termine corriéndose o desvaneciéndose al final del día. Habiendo dicho eso, este delineador es el que más me dura de todos los que tengo.

Nails



  • China Glaze in For Audrey. I bought this color over a year ago, and I can safely say that it is my favorite shade I own - which is quite a feat, considering that I have over 50 polishes. There's just something about this Tiffany-inspired color that makes me happy whenever I have it on my nails. // Hace más de un año que me compré este color y puedo decir sin problemas que es el color que más me gusta de todos los esmaltes que tengo - lo cual es decir algo, considerando que tengo más de 50 esmaltes.

Body



  • Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush. I got this on June of last year - my local Lush had a few of them in stock mid-season and I rushed to get it! At first the scent seemed a bit too sweet, but I've grown to like it with time. // Compré esta botellita en Junio del año pasado - el Lush de mi ciudad tenía algunos guardados a mitad de temporada, y corrí a comprarlo! Al principio encontré el aroma un poco dulce, pero me he acostumbrado con el tiempo.
  • Bodycology Enchanted Forest Body Cream. I really liked the scent of this - it's described as the "blend of jasmine, nutmeg and musk". It was a good consistency - not too liquidy, but not too hard to work on the skin. // Me gustó mucho el aroma de esta crema - es descrito como la mezcla de jazmín, nuez moscada y almizcle. También me gustó la consistencia - no era tan líquida, pero tampoco era difícil para ocupar.

Skin Care



  • Bioré Cleansing Strips. My local supermarket started stocking these this month, and I've been using them once a week. There's just something so satisfying about peeling these off! // Aparecieron hace poco en mi supermercado, y había escuchado que eran muy buenas! Las he estado usando una vez a la semana.

What were your last month's favorites?

¿Cuáles fueron tus favoritos del mes pasado?
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment