Wednesday, February 20, 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag


GREED


What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My Elf primer (which I really should use more) was 1 dollar! The most expensive is my Estée Lauder Illuminator, which I got three (or four?) years ago and mistakenly bought as a concealer.

¿Cuál es tu cosmético más barato? ¿Y el más caro?

Mi primer de Elf (que debería usar más) me costó un dólar! Lo más caro que tengo es un iluminador de Estée Lauder que me compré pensando que era un corrector para las ojeras, hace unos tres o cuatro años.

WRATH


What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

With the primer some days it makes my skin look awesome - and other days it just looks awful!
Hardest to get would probably be a mascara that doesn't smudge on me - I'm still on the hunt! Right now I'm using Maybelline's the Falsies (Waterproof), but it still gives me a bit of panda eyes after a few hours :(

¿Con qué productos tienes una relación de amor/odio? ¿Qué producto ha sido el más difícil de obtener?

Con el primer algunos días mi piel se ve espectacular - y otros días hace que se vea horrible! Lo más difícil debe ser encontrar una mascara que no se corra - todavía estoy en la búsqueda! Ahora estoy usando the Falsies de Maybelline en versión a prueba de agua, pero igual me da ojos de panda después de un par de horas :( 

GLUTTONY



What are your most delicious beauty products?

This Lush scrub is just delicious! I use it two to three times a week and I always want to eat it.

¿Cuáles son tus cosméticos más deliciosos?

Este exfoliante de labios de Lush es simplemente delicioso! Lo uso de dos a tres veces a la semana, y siempre me lo quiero comer, jajaja. 

SLOTH



What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Eye primer, liquid eyeliners and illuminating. No matter how much I try to remember these, I'm always in a hurry, and I always forget!

¿Qué productos descuidas por pereza?

Primer en los ojos, delineadores líquidos y cosas iluminadoras. Por más que trato de recordarlas, siempre ando tarde, y siempre se me olvida!

PRIDE


What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Concealer. My under-eye circles are TERRIBLE! When I was younger and didn't really wear makeup, the only thing I put on was concealer - I've always been self conscious about the bags under my eyes.

¿Qué producto te da más confianza?

Corrector. Mis ojeras son TERRIBLES. Antes, cuando en realidad no usaba maquillaje, lo único que me ponía era corrector - siempre me han acomplejado mis ojeras.

LUST

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Physically, blond guys always catch my eye. Personality-wise, guys that are funny and witty.

¿Qué atributos encuentras más atractivos en el sexo opuesto?

Físicamente, los hombres rubios siempre me llaman la atención. De personalidad, que sean graciosos e ingeniosos.

ENVY

What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

Anything that I can't afford right now, or deem too overpriced! Most of the time I can't come up with a good excuse to shell out double the price for an item that in other countries is considerably cheaper.

¿Qué productos te gustaría recibir como regalo?

Cualquier cosa para lo que no tengo dinero, o que digne demasiado caro comparado con otros lados! Nunca me puedo convencer a mí misma de comprar algo si el precio en otros países es considerablemente más barato.





4 comments:

  1. interesting post! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too <3 xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this post its a good way to review products a bit different. i am deff going to try out the lush lip scrub not sure wether to get bubblegum or popcorn :S

    it would be great if you could have a look at my page im just starting out but your page has been really inspiring thanks ♥
    http://claireefairee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I think you could actually make your own lip scrub! It could be cheaper, haha.

      Delete